Drafting Position In Singapore

Our company has a full time position available. We are a small, highly specialized and very professional company manufacturing marine
systems. Location is Changi/Loyang.
We require mostly mechanical and some electrical & piping drafting experience, Autocad of course. At this time all our work is 2D but we want to use Inventor in future.
I would like to be able to also consider foreigners for this position, but our local vs. foreign employee roster is way out of balance right now, so this position is open only to Singaporeans at the moment. If you also have FEA knowledge/experience I may be able to make an exception, as our systems all require class approval.
If you are interested in this position, please post a link to your resume and/or contact information.
Are you going to pay my air fare if I get the job ???
Position In Singapore<BR><BR>Our company has a full time position available.&nbsp; We are a small,<BR>highly specialized and very professional company manufacturing marine<BR>systems.&nbsp; Location is Changi/Loyang.&nbsp; <BR><BR>We require mostly mechanical and some electrical &amp; piping drafting<BR>experience, Autocad of course.&nbsp; At this time all our work is 2D but we<BR>want to use Inventor in future.<BR><BR>I would like to be able to also consider foreigners for this position,<BR>but our local vs. foreign employee roster is way out of balance right<BR>now, so this position is open only to Singaporeans at the moment.&nbsp; If<BR>you also have FEA knowledge/experience I may be able to make an<BR>exception, as our systems all require class approval.<BR><BR>If you are interested in this position, please post a link to your<BR>resume and/or contact information.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 20:30:16 +0100, "Mason" <AT THE NEWS GROUP
That depends.
Well I fancy a job but the employment service don't pay airfares until after the interview. I also fancy a free holiday
wrote:<BR><BR>&gt;Are you going to pay my air fare if I get the job ???<BR><BR>That depends.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 02:35:43 +0100, "Mason" <AT THE NEWS GROUP
Do you "fancy" doing any actual productive work?
NA I just want a good time.
wrote:<BR><BR>&gt;Well I fancy a job but the employment service don't pay airfares until after the interview. I also fancy a free holiday<BR><BR>Do you "fancy" doing any actual productive work?<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=

Your other post was similar but gave a much better idea of what kind of company & employees the applicant would be working with/for. Too bad this post is more "thought out" as it's not nearly as entertaining.
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 13:33:18 -0600, "Michael \(LS\)"

Hahahahaha - I was wondering if the frivolity of the other post had scared off any possible serious contenders.