Drafting Position In Singapore

Our company has a full time position available. We are a small, highly specialized and very professional company manufacturing marine systems. Location is Changi/Loyang.

We require mostly mechanical and some electrical & piping drafting experience, Autocad of course. At this time all our work is 2D but we want to use Inventor in future.

I would like to be able to also consider foreigners for this position, but our local vs. foreign employee roster is way out of balance right now, so this position is open only to Singaporeans at the moment. If you also have FEA knowledge/experience I may be able to make an exception, as our systems all require class approval.

If you are interested in this position, please post a link to your resume and/or contact information.

Reply to
Happy Trails

Drafting Position In Singapore

Our company has a full time position available. We are a small, highly specialized and very professional company manufacturing marine systems. Location is Changi/Loyang.

We require mostly mechanical and some electrical & piping drafting experience, Autocad of course. At this time all our work is 2D but we want to use Inventor in future.

I would like to be able to also consider foreigners for this position, but our local vs. foreign employee roster is way out of balance right now, so this position is open only to Singaporeans at the moment. If you also have FEA knowledge/experience I may be able to make an exception, as our systems all require class approval.

If you are interested in this position, please post a link to your resume and/or contact information.

Reply to
Mason

Your other post was similar but gave a much better idea of what kind of company & employees the applicant would be working with/for. Too bad this post is more "thought out" as it's not nearly as entertaining.

Reply to
Michael (LS)

Hahahahaha - I was wondering if the frivolity of the other post had scared off any possible serious contenders.

Reply to
Happy Trails

That depends.

Reply to
Happy Trails

That depends.

Reply to
Mason

the interview. I also fancy a free holiday

Do you "fancy" doing any actual productive work?

Reply to
Happy Trails