Visually missing Line Types in PS (v2008)

I've upgraded to 2008 about a week ago... Full version/fresh install...
A very strange thing occurs that I've never seen before. While working in
Paperspace... if I have a drawing with layers having a Line Type like Hidden or what ever... they 'appear' to be Continuous... until I do a regen... then they show as they should...
Very strange... I can't see why (cause this didn't happen in v2005, or any other versions previously...
Anyone with a fix to this? A New Variable? Or what?
Thanks
BruceF

is your psltscale variable set to "0"?

Yes...
There is suppose to be a FIX to this (I think) from the AudoDesk site (AutoCAD Linetype_Hotfix_32bit.zip). I've yet to install this. But it looks like it is suppose to fix my issue (fingers crossed).
BruceF