Examples of railway stations, railway tracks etc. needed

Hi all,
I do need CAD-Plans of railway buildings and railway infrastructure (tracks, buildings etc.) for a presentation. Ideally ressources
locates in Germany, but no necessarely.
Does anyone own such drawings? I need these plans for a software presentation.
Thank you very much in advance
Wolfgang
You might be better of asking BUNDAS RAIL
all,<BR><BR>I do need CAD-Plans of railway buildings and railway infrastructure<BR>(tracks, buildings etc.) for a presentation. Ideally ressources<BR>locates in Germany, but no necessarely.<BR><BR>Does anyone own such drawings? I need these plans for a software<BR>presentation.<BR><BR>Thank you very much in advance<BR><BR>Wolfgang<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Hi Mason,
thank you very much for your hint, but the link was not active any more. Who or what is BUNDAS RAIL?
Kind regards,
Wolfgang
How do you say "ask google dummy" in German?

Sorry,
but it is not that easy for not native english speakers. By the way: How many foreign languages do you know, Clinton?
Cheers
Wolfgang