Examples of railway stations, railway tracks etc. needed

Hi all,

I do need CAD-Plans of railway buildings and railway infrastructure (tracks, buildings etc.) for a presentation. Ideally ressources locates in Germany, but no necessarely.

Does anyone own such drawings? I need these plans for a software presentation.

Thank you very much in advance

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Kaiser

Hi all,

I do need CAD-Plans of railway buildings and railway infrastructure (tracks, buildings etc.) for a presentation. Ideally ressources locates in Germany, but no necessarely.

Does anyone own such drawings? I need these plans for a software presentation.

Thank you very much in advance

Wolfgang

Reply to
Mason

Hi Mason,

thank you very much for your hint, but the link was not active any more. Who or what is BUNDAS RAIL?

Kind regards,

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Kaiser

How do you say "ask google dummy" in German?

Reply to
clintonG

Sorry,

but it is not that easy for not native english speakers. By the way: How many foreign languages do you know, Clinton?

Cheers

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Kaiser