Autocad Drafting and Designing Services in India

Dear All,

We provides high quality, time bound, cost effective Computer-Aided Designing and Drafting (CADD) Services through offshore facilities in India with representative office in USA. We are your one-stop solution for specialized services in Architectural, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, and Electronics field. Our cutting edge technological expertise can meet your requirements ranging from 2D Drafting, 3D Modeling, Designing to Animation and Walkthrough. We believe in partnering with clients to provide sound and affordable business solutions that help increase your profitability. So, while you concentrate on your core area of business, we will provide you CADD services that meet international standards.Hi-Tech is staffed by highly skilled, computer savvy, English speaking professionals. Our work culture is supported by positive attitude, extensive experience, and strong values, which contribute to our strong performance, productivity and retention.

We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Kindly, contact us on : snipped-for-privacy@hitechcaddservices.com

Reply to
Gaurang

doane_nut

:) Congratulations ('India'), its your turn now! These people are ONLY trying to earn their living! What's wrong about it?? Thank God. Its about time for the return of some justice in this rotten world.

Reply to
Stelios Kasikis