Position Available: Ohio

I sure hope there is not a problem with me posting this opening...
We are a manufacturing company located in Northeast Ohio seeking an
individual to join our Engineering Automation Team.
We are looking for an individual with the following experience:
SolidWorks (Modeling and API Programming using VB)
At least 2 years of VB programming experience is required
Engineering, CNC, Database and AutoCAD experience a plus.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume along with
salary requirements to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Local Position Only, No Consultants Please.
Thank you!
Reply to
Position Available