Position Available: Ohio

I sure hope there is not a problem with me posting this opening...

We are a manufacturing company located in Northeast Ohio seeking an individual to join our Engineering Automation Team.

We are looking for an individual with the following experience:

SolidWorks (Modeling and API Programming using VB) At least 2 years of VB programming experience is required

Engineering, CNC, Database and AutoCAD experience a plus.

For immediate consideration, please forward your resume along with salary requirements to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Local Position Only, No Consultants Please.

Thank you!

Reply to
Position Available