tim markoski ?

" We are actively looking for a Pro/NC programmer that is capable of programming 2,3,4, and 5 axis NC.

The prospective user must have at least 3 years experience in Pro/MANUFACTURE / Pro/NC and worked in a production environment. Pro/E Version 2001 is essential and Wildfire-2 experience is a plus!

This job can be done remotely via VPN connection, but will require on-site work initially. High-speed internet connection is essential, and must be very focused on serving the customer.

We will need sample models and manufacturing files to review with our customer.

Term of engagement 6-12 months.

Send a resume and screen shots if available along with salary requirements for immediate attention.

U.S. Citizens only please...

Simplified Logic, Inc. reply to: snipped-for-privacy@simplifiedlogic.com ?

Reply to
hamei