Revision cloud in PRO/E drawings

Anyone know where i can find a revision cloud function for Pro/Engineer drawings?

Hugo

Reply to
huggre

I created a revision cloud - using the rev cloud function in AutoCAD LT. I then imported the ACAD dxf into Pro/E and created a symbol called "rev_cloud" When I insert this symbol, Pro/E provides "grips" on the boundary so that you can drag it to the shape that you want.

Hope this helps.....

JW

Reply to
jw

Did you get my first reply?

JW

Reply to
jw

Yes i got your reply, ill try this, thanks.

Hugo

Reply to
huggre