Macro for drawing revision

I was just watching the Ecco presentation or video through the SolidWorks website and they mentioned a Macro they had for the revision block in drawings. I guess it would size the revision block according to the text and also line up the text. Anyone know were I can get something like this. I looked on teh downloads section of SW website and could not find it. Also maybe list your favorite most usefule macros you would like to share. Thanks.

Mike Grant

Reply to
Mike Grant