ISO vs. ASME Revision Schema

Hi,

ASME uses X1, X2, X3......A, A.1, A.2,...B,B.1,...C..... What is the ISO standard revision schema?

What revision are other people using and why?

I see a lot of clients using home-grown schemas. Just want to standardize on something they all can use rather than requiring a magic decoder ring for each client.

Len

Reply to
Len K. Mar

Not sure what standard this is, but we use rev's 0-9 for non-released parts. When the part or assembly is released, we bump it to A. Then we use B-Z to controll the rev. We also use PDMWorks.

Reply to
dan landers