ASME versus EN PQR comparison

Hi All,

I am looking for a comparisonlist showing the required ASME and EN PQR testcoupons (types,amounts, testmethods, deviations, acc. criteria) for different welding situations. (Proces(ses), basemetal-type(s), - thicknesses, joint configs, etc.etc.) I am convinced that this wheel has been invented already. Please let me know if you have such a list, or if you have any tips with regard to this issue.

Thanks in advance

Huub de Goey VanderGraafEWEngineering BV The Netherlands

Fax: (+31)(0) 84 8721879 email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Hugo