I am building all my kits NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

In light of the fact that Osama has the green light to Nuke the US, I
am saying Damn the contests, the seam sanding, the filling and sanding!
I am just gonna donkey slap my plastic together like I did when I was a
kid, paint it and decal it m, and play with them!
Fuck the contests, and details!
Life is Short (well even shorter now) So What the Fuck???
Jj
Reply to
JJ
(profanity and nonsense snipper; oh, nothing left!)
You really should have paid more attention in geammer school, sonny. What do you tthink your English composition teacher wound say if she saw the sort of stuff you (attempt to) write. I bet she's fail you right quick (or at the least give you several days of detention).
I realize, being in Junior High School, you aren't old enough to comprehend this but the skillful use of profanity is an art form; a skill that is normally developed from long experience. I don't think you should attempt it any more because, quite frankly, you're not very good at it. -- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell
My Home Page:

Bill Woodier
That's grammar school....
That should read, "she'd fail you" For she would fail you.
Looks as if she would fail you along with the first correspondant. I agree that he is not particularly good at the use of profanity.
Tom Dougherty ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com)
Reply to
Ives100
Don't ya hatr that damn e being so close to the damn r? Forget spell check. It says i'm write when i right rite. Eight?
Reply to
ARMDCAV
You're right, Tom. A spelling teacher certainly would have failed me on the basis of that post. It was getting late (particularly for me when I get up at 0330 daily) and I was tired. I was also in a hurry and rushed through typing that reply. Further, I hit the send button accidentally when I was about to proof it.
I take full responsibility for the typos and thank you for calling my attention to them, I assume in an attempt to mitigate the work of the mental midget who cannot put together a sentence without at least one f-word, usually more. My typo errors notwithstanding; I think my point still stands.
-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell
My Home Page:

Bill Woodier
Hey Bill, you have little room to talk!!!!! i counted several gramaticl errors in your reply. So take a few seconds and sit back in your chair, and pick some peanuts out of my SHIT!
Reply to
DDSD
But then he would have to trepan you, and that would be difficult without a concrete cutting blade.
RobG
Reply to
Rob Grinberg
Rob You would have to get a proctologist to get Dennis' head out of his ass before the skull work.
Rick
Reply to
OXMORON1
Consider this: