Q: I am looking for thin rods.

Dear Group,
I am looking for hollow titanium, glassfiber or coalfiber rods (any) for
building some lamps with.
-They have to be as thin as possible.
-If its possible to get some conic ones it will also be an option.
I hope by asking in this forum i can find some help in
this matter with links or contacts.
Regards
Soeren M
Reply to
Søren M
Dear Group,
Please help me finding hollow titanium, carbon OR glassfiber rods (any) for building some lamps with.
-They have to be hollow.
-Lenght around 600 mm. ~ 24 inch. -They have to be as thin as possible.
-If its possible to get some conic ones it will also be an option.
-I will need about 1000 pcs. a month.
I hope by asking in this forum i can find some help in this matter with links or contacts.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards Soeren M Inventor & industrial designer MDD snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Søren M
Carbon fiber fishing rods. Don't know who makes them.
Regards,
Boris Mohar
void _-void-_ in the obvious place
Reply to
Boris Mohar
I recently bought a fiberglass fishing pole from Walmart for $7USD.
It is 4 meters long (3 nested truncated cones); the base of the 4 meter cone is about 20mm and the top end is about 2mm. The cone walls are thin, maybe 1/2mm.
Maybe you can find the manufacturer from Walmart.com They know how to make thinwall fiberglass conic tubes for not a lot of $$$.
Reply to
dmartin
Have a look at glass tube flow meters, with a tapered bore.
Reply to
Terry Harper
skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
Dear D. Martin,
Thanks for the adwice, i will go and look at Wallmart.
Regards Søren M
Reply to
Søren M