Looking for: Tapered Tube, titanium, carbon OR glassfiber tubes (any)

Dear Group,

Please help me finding hollow titanium, carbon OR glassfiber tubes (any) for building some lamps with.

-They have to be hollow.

-Lenght around 600 mm. ~ 24 inch.

-They have to be as thin as possible.

-Tapered Tube

-lenght 600 mm. +/- 80 mm.

-thin end 3 mm.+/- 1

-thick end 5 mm. +/- 1

-If its possible to get some Tapered Tube it will also be an option.

-I will need about 1000 pcs. a month.

I hope by asking in this forum i can find some help in this matter with links or contacts.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely Soeren M Inventor & industrial designer MDD snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Søren M