Looking for: Tapered Tube, titanium, carbon OR glassfiber tubes (any)

Dear Group,
Please help me finding hollow titanium, carbon OR glassfiber tubes (any) for building some lamps with.
-They have to be hollow.
-Lenght around 600 mm. ~ 24 inch. -They have to be as thin as possible.
-Tapered Tube -lenght 600 mm. +/- 80 mm. -thin end 3 mm.+/- 1 -thick end 5 mm. +/- 1
-If its possible to get some Tapered Tube it will also be an option.
-I will need about 1000 pcs. a month.
I hope by asking in this forum i can find some help in this matter with links or contacts.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Yours sincerely Soeren M Inventor & industrial designer MDD snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com www.MySpace.com/MomsenDesign