Tapered Pipe or tubing

Hi all,

I am looking for information on how to model tapered pipe in Solid Works. Not only straight tapered pipe, but tapered pipe with no straight lines in it? Any info here would be appreciated.

Thanks Larry

Reply to
Tweasl

Sweeps with guide curves or lofts with guide curves depending on the shape you are talking about. If you use a centerline and a guide curve you can cause a profile that is constrained to a guide curve for it's size to grow along the guidecurve in a sweep operation.

Reply to
CS

CS,

Thank you for the help. I will give this a try and let you know how it worked.

Thanks Larry

CS wrote:

Reply to
Tweasl