I am looking for P/T position

I am looking for a partime cad position with a civil engineering firm or engineer. I'm located in the Halton Region area of southern Ontario. Over
20 years experience in Municipal Land Development. Used Autocad since version 9 and have extensive Autocad customization experience.
Thanks, Tim Badger tbadger at cogeco dot ca