ASME Y14.41 and CNC Machining

Pro CNC Inc. is a Pro/E capable machine shop. We use Pro/MANUFACTURING for programming our CNC machines. We have developed a list of best practices that allow for the elimination of 2D drawings. It isn't based on ASME Y41.41 standard but will have some more of that updated for WF 2.0. WF 2.0 has some good annotation tools but it isn't perfect yet. If you would like to have us quote on any machined parts please let me know. My address is paul"at"procnc"dot"com.

Thanks, Paul

Paul Van Metre

Kool! :)

Reply to