Pro CNC tooling

What are some of the popular CNC professional (stamping?) machines that are in use by the big outfits that do metal fabrication?

I'm asking because I'd like to get more familiar with some of the tooling available and the capabilities of these machines.

I have a fabricator that does some chassis for me but sometimes I go in there asking "can you do this"?...is there a tool where you can do? etc.

I thought maybe I could learn online about some of the equipment.

(I'll have to write down their machines next time I'm in there).

Reply to
Michael

Hey Michael,

What do you mean by "stamping"? Are you making automobile chassis, or electronics chassis? If it's electronics, look up Amada, and hunt for CNC turret punches.

If it's cars and trucks, look at

or

Take care.

Brian Laws>What are some of the popular CNC professional (stamping?) machines that are

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Dont forget Trumph.

Gunner