Torrent Pro-E¿

I can't find a place to torrent Pro-E. Can anyone help?

Reply to
orian

torrent? like a torrent of wind?

how do you torrent a program?

do you want someone to host your torrent? are you wanting a torrent of pro-e?

either way, you are not going to find any love here.

sorry, noob :~)>

bob z. p.s. mcmaster-carr cad models rock

Reply to
bob zee

Sure, call 1-877-974-7283 (toll free ) . They'll do it for a small fee.

Reply to
Brian

Haha, good joke. Seriously though... 99% of newsgroups are forums for piracy.

Click the link on this page.

Pirated software from eastern Europe that comes pre-cracked. Get solidworks 2006 and surfcam velocity shipped for 10USD.

I think I'll call 1877974XXXX and ask them if it being ok. ??????????? ???? ??????????????????????

Reply to
orian

He means use Bit-Torrent to download a free copy.

Reply to
TOP

Really? You must be very technologically current? Welcome to 1999!

Reply to
orian