UG NX to solidworks

I received a package with NX files. I open most, but ran across a
couple that could not find and parasolid geometry. I figure they must
be some kind of 2d stock list. Is there anyway to open this kind of
file within solidworks, or is there a third party addon that could be
used to translate this into an AutoCAD file? Any help with this would
be extreamly appericated.
Thanks,
Darrell
Reply to