gaming steering wheel

hi all,

I want to devalop a car driving game using a steering wheel.I want to know behavior of steeing wheel signals to vehicle wheel.How i can decide the vehicle wheel angle and speed from the steering wheel position and torque signals.

Reply to
anilmanual

There is a driving simulators newsgroup that would probably be more able to answer your questions.

Reply to
Rex