Santa Fe offices

I'm kitbashing a Bachmann N scale freight station into an office for an ATSF freight yard, and I was wondering what paint scheme the ATSF used
on these structures.
I would appreciate any pointers to images of such buildings.
Thanking you
Danny TB
Danny TB wrote:

Santa Fe Historical Society has links to numerous sites:
http://www.atsfrr.net /
Bob Russell's Orange Belt Lines is one of my favorites:
http://members.aol.com/DAYLIGHT99/OBL.html
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,100 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links

Golden State Railroad Museum:
http://www.gsmrm.org/nscalehome.html
San Diego Model Railroad Museum:
http://www.sdmodelrailroadm.com /