Santa Fe offices

I'm kitbashing a Bachmann N scale freight station into an office for an ATSF freight yard, and I was wondering what paint scheme the ATSF used on these structures.

I would appreciate any pointers to images of such buildings.

Thanking you

Danny TB

Reply to
Danny TB

Santa Fe Historical Society has links to numerous sites:

Bob Russell's Orange Belt Lines is one of my favorites:

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:

BillsRREmpire