model railway show victoria bc canada (september)

BRITISH COLUMBIA LARGEST MODEL RAILWAY SHOW
ITS THE BIGGEST SHOW ON EARTH
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 24TH 2006 10:00 AM -4:00 PM
CEADER HILL RECRECTION CENTER 3220 CEADER HILL ROAD VICTORIA BC CANADA
FREE PARKING HOURLY DOOR PRIZES OPERATING MODEL RAILROADS POPULAR VOTE CONTEST COMMERCIAL AND INDIVIDUAL SALES
LOTS OF DISPLAYS
FOR MORE IMFORMATION TELEPHONE TED ALEXIS @ 250-595-4070
ADMMISSION ADULTS $ 5.00 CDN FAMILEY $12.00 CDN NMRA/PNR MEMBERS $4.00 CDN CHILDERN UNDER 10 FREE
MODEL RAILROADING WORLDS GREATEST HOBBY tm.
"Brock Bailey"
As you've been asked several times before, PLEASE DON'T SHOUT.
[Snip]

At least get the address correct.
It's Cedar Hill Rec. centre and Cedar Hill Road. NOT "Ceader".
And as I wrote before, the show has been disappointing the past couple of years. It's the same model railways on display, same toy train sets on display on and there appeared to be less of them, less vendors and less visitors last year.
However, I'll still go as you never know that treasure you may find.
-- Cheers
Roger T.
Brock Bailey skriver:

How often do you feel that you have to spam this group with your shouting ???
Klaus

Four times so far.
I don't think he even reads this newsgroup.
I e-mailed him about the shouting, and the spelling errors, and he said that I was the first person to mention it. I replied pointing out that at least seven (Now eight) people had complained.
Next time, copy and paste his e-mail address into the Cc: so that he's sure to see the complaints.
-- Cheers
Roger T.
"Roger T." skriver:

And will end up in 60 time (at least) if he continues at this posting rate.

I think he does, since he asked about outside tracks and answered to the question about the "galloping goose"

I've mailed him too now...
Klaus