Beechworth Victoria Australia

Reply to
Graeme Hearn

Sorry forgot to insert message.

G'day All, This weekend the 6th & 7th of May 2006, the 2006 Model Railway & Hobby Show will be held in the Memorial Hall, Beechworth, Victoria. Beechworth is 40 mins out of Albury or 35 mins from Wangratta. It is on the way to the High Country. On display will be Americian Flyer S Gauge (Beechworth), Hornby Dublo (Adelaide), O Scale and other Layouts. Also we will have our Iron Horse Hobbies Trade Stand. For further details Email John Harvey: snipped-for-privacy@beechworth.net Webpage:

Thank You Graeme Hearn Phone: 02 69 203 726 Email: snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.com Webpage:

Graeme Hearn