Lego Exporter for Australia

Hi,

Does anyone have website/contact details of Lego Exporters who will ship to Australia.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

P. Macey Melbourne, Australia snipped-for-privacy@noojee.org

Reply to
OzLego

I hope you are familiar with Bricklink

Many of the vendors there ship internationally or are located in Australia.

But I may be misunderstanding the question.

Are you wanting to become a retailer? If so you need to contact Lego's Australian operations.

P.S., Lugnet

has area specific groups for Australian AFOLs.

Reply to
Kay Archer

Thanks Kay,

Bricklink has been a good start off point for me.

Reply to
OzLego