R2-D2 (Model# 65081) Instructions

Does anyone have these instructions or know how to get ahold of them?
I tried the Lego site with no success. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Gerald Lancaster
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
Gerald
Call your nearest Lego Shop at Home, they will send you instructions for new sets like that.
Older instructions can be found online:
Are you familiar with Lugnet?

Kay Archer
The first site you list has the C3PO, but not the R2D2 . I have emailed him to see if he can direct me. Thanks for the info.
Reply to
Gerald

Site Timeline