Lego Crab HELP!

Does anyone know where I can get one or more of the small, one-stud red crabs? What set did they come with, anyways? I need them for a lego aquarium I'm building, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

-Sean -------------------------- - E.(. Z E l\l I T H - ________________

Reply to
EC Zenith

According to this web page:

The red crab was in these sets:

5387 - Beach Accessories (1998) 5841 - Beach Fun (1998) 5845 - Dolphin Show (1998) 5846 - Desert Island (1998) 5847 - Surfer's Paradise (partial) (1998) 5848 - The Belville Luxury Cruiser (1998)

These were all Belville sets.

Reply to
Ken Rice

Thanks for the help. Do you know of any place that sells these or the sets they come in?

-Sean -------------------------- - E.(. Z E l\l I T H - ________________

Reply to
EC Zenith

The place to start is

And after that Ebay.

Reply to
Ken Rice

Yeah, I tore both of those up, it seems like a really hard piece to find. I can't figure out which country the were for sale in (I'm assuming England or another European country). I found one in a lot from the UK, but they wouldn't ship to the states. Hopefully one shows up.

-Sean -------------------------- - E.(. Z E l\l I T H - ________________

Reply to
EC Zenith

That was going to be my reply as well, but a quick search of Bricklink turned up zero red crabs.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Findley

What's the market price for a new unsed red crab these days? I listed a few a while back at $7.50 and they disappeared immediately.

-Rob.

Reply to
DoucetteNet