Niagara Falls Lego Train Show

Greetings everyone! I came home from Toronto a few days ago, but while I was there, I visited a HUGE lego train show on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls.
I'm going to scan some pictures now, and if you'd like to see them, or if you have webspace to host them, respond to this message or email me, I'd me happy to share them. I also have tons of video footage from the 16 train layout featuring the CN Tower, Taj Mahal, White House, Golden Gate Bridge, Ski-Resort, and a ton of other stuff. As soon as its edited, I'll also share that too.