Amherst Train Show

I run a web site for the New England Model Engineering Society and have put up a page covering my visit to the Amherst Train show in West
Springfield MA over the weekend.
I am not a model train person but I do enjoy going to the show to see what is new and interesting.
This year I decided to focus on the signs over the various displays. My thinking was that folks looking at the pictures might see a supplier that they were not familiar with and so gain a new source of railway gadgetry.
The link to the page is:
http://neme-s.org/Amherst_Model_Show_2009/amherst_train_show.htm
I also invite yo to visit the rest of the NEMES web site. While we may not be interested in exactly the same kinds of modeling as a person interested in mechanical things you will probably enjoy looking at our site.
The main web page link is in my signature below.
Errol Groff
Instructor, Machine Tool Department H.H. Ellis Technical High School Danielson, CT
http://neme-s.org /