NEMES Annual Show This Saturday

This Saturday, February 18, is the10th Annual show of the New England Mdoel Engineering Society. The show is in Waltham MA at the Charles River Museum of Industry and all are invited.

Admission to the museum is $5.00 and includes the model show.

For a look at the show flyer please go to:

or

To see pictures of last years show

If you come to our show PLEASE take a moment to look my up and introduce yourself.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Manufacturing Technology H.H. Ellis Technical High School

613 Upper Maple Street Danielson, CT 06239

New England Model Engineering Society

Errol Groff