NEMES Annual Show 21 February 2009

All are welcome to join us at our annual show this Saturday, 21 February, in Waltham MA.

Show hours are 10:00 to 4:00 at the Charles River Museum of Industry.

Go to

to download the show flyer.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department H.H. Ellis Technical High School Danielson, CT

Errol Groff

Thanks, Errol! Take us some good pix, ok?

All are welcome to join us at our annual show this Saturday, 21 February, in Waltham MA.

Show hours are 10:00 to 4:00 at the Charles River Museum of Industry.

Go to

to download the show flyer.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department H.H. Ellis Technical High School Danielson, CT

Robert Swinney