Models for under $10.00

There are some inexpensive ways to enjoy the hobby by spending only a few bucks. Once an item makes its way into one of my scrap boxes, I consider it
free building materials. Some of the time I have to open packages of windows and doors to complete the model so the project then gets a price tag. See my rail inspectors shack at, http://www.rrscenery.com
Phil Anderson