For P-51 and P-47 Enthusiasts

My son-in-law, Phil, is an avid model builder and WWII addict. Some years ago, he embarked on a lengthy project, where he created approximately 160 computer illustrations of P-47 Thunderbolts/Razorbacks and North American P-51 Mustangs. His original intention for this project, which took over two years to research and complete, was to use the illustrations to enhance his model building. After being bugged continually by both me and my daughter, Phil recently organized the illustrations into two posters, each containing

50 planes. These are highly accurate, full color illustrations and they even include the squadron identification. They can be viewed at:
dan-twaddell

Nice ! Does your son have any plans to produce posters of individual fighter ? Also, did he produce any top and bottom views ?

Reply to
Boo