P-47 recommendation

I'm considering my first warbird and I want a P-47. I'm looking at the 60-90 size ARF's. The two that I see available are the Hangar 9 and the Modeltech. Any others worth considering? I'm considering powering with either four stroke (Saito) or perhaps the new Zenoah G20ei. I'm looking for scale performance, not necessarily speed. What would you recommend? Lots of people talk about H9 quality. Is it that superior? How about ModelTech? How does either build and fly? Does the Zenoah have enough power? How about the retracts? Change them? Change to what? Thanks in advance for your recommendations. Howard

Reply to
Howard