Laser cut parts for Sarpolus designs

Anyone know of a source for laser cut rib parts for Sarpolus designs Clean Cut in Model Aviation a few years ago?? Thanks and regards to all, Frank Schwartza

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Frank, I find all the fiberglass parts listed at Fiberglass Specialties, but can't find a specific laser cutter who's got the ribs already cut. However, most all of the laser cutters oughta be able to cut you some ribs if you supply the plan. There are several kit cutters who advertise in R/C Report.

Geoff

Frank Schwartz wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

Geoff: I found Dick Sarpolus' email and sent him a messae. He came right back and said he knew of no one who cut those particular ribs...and then said he cuts them by hand himself...so if it is good enough for the desgiiner, then it it certainly is good enough for me...Iwas just taking the lazy way out... Thanks, Frank

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

If your looking for laser cutting, we have 13 laser systems. We're one of the largest in the midwest. Our site is

or call us at (800) 471-2600

George

Frank Schwartz wrote:

Reply to
pgeorge

Thank you. There is a local who cuts laser balsa kits. I was hoping to find someone who had the rib sections already in file who could run them without the expensive set up charge. Thank you. Frank

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

I can help you with this project. A lot of times we can work with people on the setup charges to bring them down to a minimum. If your interested you can contact us. Our site is

call us at (800) 471-2600

Reply to
pgeorge777