Laser Cut Parts

stuff. We cut different materials such as acrylic (Plexiglass), PETG, thin polycarbonates (mylar), styrene expanded PVC (Sintra), wood, paper & fabric. (too many materials to mention) If you want to see some pictures of the laser cut & laser engraved products that we make, our website address is http://www.lasercuttinginc.us Also, we are selling an Epilog CO2 engraving system if anybody is interested.
George