Laser Cut Parts

In response to laser cut billboards and other parts a while back. We are a laser cutting service and we do alot of small runs for hobby stuff. We cut different materials such as acrylic (Plexiglass), PETG, thin polycarbonates (mylar), styrene expanded PVC (Sintra), wood, paper & fabric. (too many materials to mention) If you want to see some pictures of the laser cut & laser engraved products that we make, our website address is

Also, we are selling an Epilog CO2 engraving system if anybody is interested.

George

Reply to
pgeorge777