This in response to the legal issue that was posted a while back about laser cutting services using their customers' designs. I own 13 CO2 laser cutting systems and we do work for many customers including huge corporations. If somebody brings in a job by us, it belongs to them we don't have rights to their work. We cut different materials such as acrylic (Plexiglass), PETG, thin polycarbonates (mylar), styrene expanded PVC (Sintra), wood, paper & fabric. If you want to see some pictures of the laser cut & laser engraved products that we make, our website address is

Also, we are selling an Epilog CO2 cutting & engraving system if anybody is interested.

George

Reply to
pgeorge777