After-Market P-47 Propellers

Does anyone know of a source for after-market propellers for 1/48 P-47 kits? I'm looking for the 13'2" Curtiss props used on some of the later razorbacks and on many of the bubble-tops.

Reply to
Mike

On 3/27/2012 4:20 PM, Mike wrote:>

There used to be a guy up in West Hazelton, Pa. making cast metal props. Robert's? I haven't heard anything lately but without going to the old Mallcons Rosemont Hobbies threw every year in September, I'm somewhat uninformed.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller