Hasagawa P-47 Razorback question

do kits 09057 and 09058 have recessed panel lines?

Reply to
Steve Faxon

All Hasegawa P-47's regardless of scale have recessed lines. Max Bryant

Reply to
M Bryant

Thanks for the tip! I assumed like most of their seventies 1/72nd scale editions they were raised lines. They Ki-61 Hien also has engraved lines. Sadly, the Hayate does not. And I thought Jo-Han was ahead of their time. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper