WTB P-51

Hi Group. I am still looking to buy an Accurate Miniatures 1/48 P-51B or C. I would prefer an outright sale rather than an eBay auction. Please contact me directly. Pete snipped-for-privacy@cfl.rr.com

Reply to
The Laws

They are not available yet. Check the AM website for details.

Once they are, check with SprueBrothers for the best deal.

bluumule

Hey Pete I have one or two. Also have some bagged one I think. Let me know if you cant find one. Scott Formerly SnJ

Reply to
skotnjudi

bluumule wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@x69g2000hsx.googlegroups.com:

$33!!!

I have to say I am on a buying hiatus. I have way more than I'm going to build and it's time to start making some choices. Of course I have about a half dozen of various bagged AM Mustangs purchased for less than $15.

I know this much, the price increases are really cutting back on my impolse buy reflex. Even stuff I'd really like ir thought I did gets an "Oh well". Though RM releases seem to remain reasonable. Still it may be time to reduce

Gray Ghost