John Habovick /Accurate Miniatures

I just wanted you to know I have signed the above petition to the manufacturors. We at Accurate Miniatures read R.M.S.and other discussion forums nightly and stay abreast of the issues that are concerning the modeling community. Accurate Miniatures is doing what it can to preserve the hobby and there is a lot of hard work going on everyday that no one sees or hears about . We have just returned from the Nurnberg show in Germany and the show exceeded our expectations. Accurate Miniatures will be at the IPMS show in Phoenix as well. Accurate is still committed to giving the modeler good plastic kits. We are still in the process of bringing the company back and alot of hobbystores are still unaware that Accurate Miniatures product is once again available. Modelers may have to request our product to the store manager. If you want to see the plastic model kit industry thrive, it is essential to make the hobbystore owners aware of all the brands of plastic kits that you wish to purchase. Also, Accurate Miniatures hosts a model car building club at our warehouse once a month as another means of supporting plastic modelers. We are gearing up this year to release several plastic aircraft and cars and are making every effort to support all plastic model builders. Please feel free to visit our website at

We hope to help make sure that plastic model building is a strong and thriving hobby for many years to come. Sincerely, John Habovick Accurate Miniatures

Reply to
John