The Hobby Visions (Las Vegas) 2003 Hobby Show Report is...

now online at

If you're on a modem (like I am), please be patient as this is a large file with lots of images.

Reply to
Michael Benolkin

Thanks Michael, I read your review on internetmodeler and it was very good . We are looking forward to your visit soon (along with your very lovely wife) to Accurate Miniatures to help look over the next project. John Habovick

you're on a modem (like I

Reply to
John