WTB: Accurate Miniatures P51-C Kit

I would like to strike a deal on an A.M. 1:48 scale P51-C kit. Thanks! Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Apple

Bruce,

I don't have the full AM P-51C kit. However, when you get yours if you damage any parts during construction let me know. I have a kit with a few crucial parts I trashed during construction. I bought a replacement kit and I've been parceling out the remaining parts from the first kit to various modelers who request them.

When you build the AM kit be careful with the inverted "Y" shaped part that goes behind the pilot's seat. It is under substantial tension and can result in a "parts launch" like no other you've seen. I sent it flying across the room 2-3 times before successfully installing it.

Hope all has been well with you.

Merry Christmas!

Art

Reply to
Art Murray

Bruce, Not to be nitpicky, but if you tried "P-51C" instead of "P51-C" you may have better luck. If you just made a typo, I hope you'll excuse me. don't mean to come across as a jerk.

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre