Accurate Miniatures F2G Corsair?

Got an Email from AM today - announcing a new kit of an F2G Corsair in racing livery.

Nothing as to whether this is a rebox of someone else's kit or a new mould from AM??

Does anyone have any more info?

~Rick of Smoky Montana

Reply to
unamodeler

Hub Plott III

Cool, looking forward to that! They also included the P-400 (Eduard kit?) in the e-mail, too.

Reply to
Don McIntyre

They have details of both kits on their website:

's one of those F2Gs down at the Fargo Air Museum, 100 miles from where I am. It's the last one in flyable condition.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

The one in Seattle, that was acquired from the Champlin collection several years ago, may be airworthy. Most of Champlin's stuff was. Still, it's a pretty rare bird.

I wish that Seattle's Museum of Flight had a Hellcat instead; it would make more sense. We've already got an F4U that was fished out of Lake Washingtion. It's not only more significant; it's got northwest ties. Apparently there are a LOT of navy aircraft on the bottom of Lake Washington.

--- Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni