ANNOUNCE: MRRSystem 2.1.0 released.

This version includes new versions of the Freight Car Forwarder and Time Table packages, both 'hybrid': Tcl and C++ mixed. These packages will be fully cross-platform, once I get my cross-build tool chain built. Also included is code to talk to Chubb C/Mri systems and Lenz DCC (XpressNet) systems (using a LI101F with RS232 Interface). Right now, only Linux is supported for these, but if you have some minor skill in writing C++ code, I am looking for someone to write MS-Windows and MacOS low-level serial port drivers for these. A libusb interface is also included for a Rail Driver unit.

Expect some minor update releases over the next few months as I refine things (mostly work on the documentation and the cross-build environment and deal with cross build issues).

Visit

for complete information and to download the code.

-- Robert Heller -- 978-544-6933 Deepwoods Software -- Linux Installation and Administration

-- Web Hosting, with CGI and Database snipped-for-privacy@deepsoft.com -- Contract Programming: C/C++, Tcl/Tk

Reply to
Robert Heller