Where to announce model launch?

Hi Is this an appropriate place to announce the launch of a new 1/35 scale military model? Thanks Steve

Reply to
Steve Fountain

( in my best cliff claven voice) As an unofficial spokes person and one with no authority at all. I say, " Sure why not? "

Reply to
Todd Anderson

Ok. It's called Sniper Villa and can be found at

Thanks.

Reply to
Steve Fountain

Top of the roof, just before letting go... "Look out Belooooowwwww!"

Or is that not what you meant?

Reply to
EGMcCann

this is the appropriate place to do and say anything about anything model related or not as ive seen done over the past years,.and if you bring it to the persons attention , they say if its off topic and is annoying ,then dont open it up and read it,but as one of the few people who bother asking politely,.........dont be too politejust do it as almost everyone else does on this so called scale model message board...as for me ,thanks for asking

Reply to
RLGIRSCH

this is not a message board. this is usenet. whole different universe and rules.

Maybe....

Depending on the model, the announcement may belong in rec.models.rockets, or rec.models.rc.water.......

Reply to
RC Boater