TRAIN SHOW

The Sheboygan layout is three rail, it is geared to having children operate it, and is a big hit with them. The other layouts are Z, N, S and H-O, with 1 1/2" scale on display and setup outside for rides. Roger
Wolf wrote:
Reply to
Roger Aultman
RA:
Sounds like a nice variety. I see a gantry crane on the Lionel layout. Do you have any other operating accessories? They'd go over well, I think...log dumpers and so forth.
The HO M&S layout looks very nice, especially for a portable layout.
Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and some plans
Reply to
pawlowsk002
Gerard The Lionel layout was displayed by the LAKEHORE OSCALERS OF SHEBOYGAN and had a beacon and crossing flasher for operation accesories, but none the less attracted attention all day. The H-O portable is owned by our club, METRO MODEL RR CLUB Ltd. and was started over twenty years ago. It has won prizes at two National Train Shows. A typical attendance of 1000+ enjoyed the layouts and helped the vendors go home satisfied. Roger
Reply to
Roger Aultman
RA:
Yup, they'll do that, even in the age of hyper-realistic video games and all kinds of flashy graphics. Those big tinplate trains sound GREAT on the traditional Lionel track, too. :)
Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and now some L-girders.
Reply to
pawlowsk002
That show is about ten miles from my home, and what I really like most about that show is the cost --- it is only $2 for adults, free for kids. It's the one local show I recommend to families which have a young child (or two, or three...) who have a casual interest in trains, because of the low cost. Yet it still offers a chance for more serious modelers to shop & swap, as well as reacquaint themselves with other modelers in the area.
Metro does a great job with the show.
Reply to
Mark Mathu
What if is Jewish... Sunday isn't and never was the Sabbath you stupid ignorant git...
>>> Pictures from METRO MODEL RR CLUB show 3-11-07 at >> Cedarburg Wisconsin. >> >>
Bob Officer
Ok "SPENDER" we know you are still a fake name. Sunday is so. So what about Jewish what about Devil worship does that count too. God knows who you are and your not getting away with it with him.
Reply to
curtmchere
Good evening Curt;
The day of the week has nothing to do with it.
Cheers, John
Was that a Sunday?! If so that is a sin to go to the train show. Saturday OK.
Reply to
John Fraser
What nonsense. Don't you read the scripture?
I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. (Isaiah 6:1)
Reply to
Ken Rice

Site Timeline