homemade Launch pad

Anyone have websites for homemade launchpads?

Reply to
Mike

Mike, Go here -

Greg Burke 65584 L2

Reply to
scaleroc

Yep!

RayDunakin

I guess I should give a little more info. I built a pvc launch pad but I would like to modify it so I am able to tilt the pad at an angle..

Reply to
Mike

Bob Kaplow

"Mike" wrote i

here is a few pix of one of my pads:

cat

That is a slick little pad. I like the multiple version. I need to put something like that together, for my wifes science class to launch their rockets, in a couple of months. Hmmm, I just happen to have a bunch od 2.5" and 3" PVC and fittings. Hope you don't mind if I use your design.

Fred

cat wrote:

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Not at all Fred, thats why its there. If i can help with anything, you just let me know. Sooner or later i need to get the new HPR pads up there too. I'll try and post an update sometime next week.

Reply to
cat

I just had an "epiphany" of a brainstorm.

I prefer metal leg designs... thy seem to be more stable with rockets over

3'.

Yellow Jacket types are nice, (I like them very much) but expensive, and some are not very compact.

hmmm.. I will have to lay up the designs...

Reply to
Duane Phillips

Mine is very sturdy made from 1.5" ABS, I just want to be able to tilt the pad or be able to level it without putting rocks under the feet.

Reply to
Mike

Isn't that more a factor of rocket mass and motor thrust?

Pardon the tech post!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine