FlisKits Design of the Year 2004!

It is with great excitement and pride that I announce the 2004 Design of the Year winner!
Congratulations to Scott Clement for his Torpedo design (winner of the
November 2004 DOM)
You can read all about his win by clicking here: http://fliskits.com/services/dom/doy2004.htm
We (FlisKits) are *way* behind the 8-ball regarding our schedule. We do not expect to have this into production until well into Spring, but keep watch!
jim