Lego Train Show in Niagara Falls,Canada

..hello..just a reminder that a Lego train show presented by TheBrickArt in Niagara Falls,Canada is now open...the show will run until September 5th..it is open from 11:00AM until dark...we are located at 5072 Magdalen St..It is the largest Lego train display in Canada..if you need more info please e-mail me at: snipped-for-privacy@allstream.net

..regards..

Marek Cyran TheBrickArt

Reply to
marek