Lego Model

Hi there,
Does anyone know where I can download (for free) solidworks models of Lego?
Duplo style with blocks on top?
Strange request I know - but any help would be greatly received
Emma
Reply to
Emma
Blocks on top? Well, no, I don't have such, but it ought to be easy enough. If you can't do 'em yourself email me back and I'll take a few minutes. Be sure to remove or replace (as appropriate) the capitalized MUNGE letters in my email address.
'Sporky'
Emma wrote:
Reply to
Sporkman
search "lego" in "user Library" on
there are a few simple bricks there
If you need more, there is a large library of lego parts at
the
librarian software, which is a kind of french Toolbox
Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti
not related to swx but:
5 yrold plays with this thing for hours designin cars and "army" vehicles! i can't wait till he's in his 20's kickin some major engineering ass!
Reply to
3d

Site Timeline