Lego Model

Hi there, Does anyone know where I can download (for free) solidworks models of Lego? Duplo style with blocks on top?

Strange request I know - but any help would be greatly received Emma

Reply to
Emma

Blocks on top? Well, no, I don't have such, but it ought to be easy enough. If you can't do 'em yourself email me back and I'll take a few minutes. Be sure to remove or replace (as appropriate) the capitalized MUNGE letters in my email address.

'Sporky'

Emma wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman

not really Solidworks but perhaps it might help

best

Reply to
JM

Not SW related either, but FUN user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/proglego.htm

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

search "lego" in "user Library" on

there are a few simple bricks there

If you need more, there is a large library of lego parts at

the
librarian software, which is a kind of french Toolbox

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

not related to swx but:

5 yrold plays with this thing for hours designin cars and "army" vehicles! i can't wait till he's in his 20's kickin some major engineering ass!

Reply to
3d

Model library has a Toy car.

Regards, Scott